If you have been a victim of discrimination, you can exercise your rights in a variety of ways. You have the right to bring a court action both in a criminal and a civil trial. If you are discriminated against at your place of employment, you can address the State Labour Inspectorate or file a lawsuit in the Labour Court.

You may also lodge a complaint on the illegal activities to the Commissioner for Civil Rights Protection. Moreover, you have also the right to lodge a constitutional complaint.

You may also submit an individual complaint to international institutions such as the European Tribunal for Human Rights in Strasbourg and the United Nations Committees in Geneva.

Irrespective of actions taken by you it is worthy to address a non-governmental organization dealing with the issues of antidiscrimination which will provide you with professional help and legal advice.